A Broad Range of Benefits
- Supportive advice and guidance covering the latest issues of the day
- Networking – connect with like-minded individuals in similar roles to sense check your approach to fleet issues.
- New online member’s only area – your go to for information on running a fleet. Our growing Resource library aims to pool and share the best practice and advice from the industry.
- Personal development and career enhancement via the AFP Fleet Academy education and training programmes
- Regular webinars
- Free members only events, including lunches, seminars and our annual conference – all included in your membership fee
- Advance consultation on new legislation and government initiatives
- Get your voice heard – representation of members’ views via our lobbying activities and regular dialogue with Government departments and officials
- A Fleet Directory providing information on class leading fleet products and services.
Fleet Support Providers
* Lead member to automatically receive MAFP designation, all other registered members to complete an online membership application for full MAFP designation