Becoming a member of The Association of Fleet Professionals (AFP), the fleet industry’s premier membership organisation which embodies the combined strengths of two of the industry’s most prolific organisations, ACFO and the ICFM, offers fleet stakeholders with a single point of membership that enables access to the combined activities of these two leading industry bodies.
Investing in AFP membership enables fleet decision-makers to gain access to a wide range of benefits that include:
- A flat membership fee, irrespective of fleet size
- Supportive advice, guidance and webinars covering the latest issues of the day
- Personal development and career enhancement via the ICFM‘s highly acknowledged education and training programmes
- Free attendance at regional seminars and the annual conference
- Annual awards for successful trainees and class-leading fleet industry suppliers
- Advance consultation on new legislation and government initiatives
- Representation of members’ views via our lobbying activities and regular dialogue with Government departments and officials
- A Fleet Directory providing information on class leading fleet products and services.