This course is part of our Fleet Vehicle Management pathway and is a new programme for 2024. Perfectly placed between the Introductory and Strategic courses, this programme will build on the knowledge and skills needed for those developing in Fleet roles as a Fleet Operator or Fleet Support provider.
Aimed at developing the skills of those carrying out the everyday tasks in the administration of fleets and handling customer enquiries, the course content covers the following topics;
- Industry and Fleet sector – Roles and responsibilities, opportunities and challenges.
- The Customer Experience – Supporting customers and other stakeholders.
- Fleet Administration – Core tasks, compliance and service level agreements.
- Getting Technical – Understanding key terms and processes.
- Positive Conversations – Developing communication skills.
- Vehicle Lifecycle – Vehicle journey from acquisition to disposal.
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for those in fleet administration, co-ordinator and customer service roles, and is suitable for both Fleet Operators and Fleet Support Providers. It is also a natural progression from our Online Introductory Course and a gateway to Fleet Vehicle Management – Strategic, continuing the learning and development journey.
Trainer led 2-day course at various locations, for groups of up to 12 participants.
The next course will be held at Jaama’s offices in Tamworth on 17th and 18th April
Course Overview & Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities in a fleet operation.
- Support internal and external customers with fleet queries.
- Communicate with increased confidence when dealing with all stakeholders.
- Identify the core competencies required in their fleet role.
Cost of course:
- £650 course fee – members
- £750 course fee – non members
Cancellation policy for 3 or more delegates booked on the same course:
A company can book a maximum of 4 spaces on one course. If more than 2 spaces are booked and cancellation is requested less than 16 weeks before the course start date, then a 50% refund will apply.
(The AFP are a not-for-profit organisation, and this policy ensures the course can still run for the remaining delegates)
You do not need to join as a member to purchase this course, but with membership starting at £99 we would encourage you to find out more about our membership benefits.