Funding & Finance for Fleet Professionals
Next dates will be released shortly (2-day course classroom based)
Location – Tamworth
Timings – 0900-1700
Cost – £450 for members, £590 for non-members
Suitable for: Fleet Operators and Fleet Support Providers directly engaged in the co-ordination or management of a vehicle fleet.
A dynamic and engaging vehicle fleet funding course, packed with activities to enable the shift from knowledge to action.
Learning outputs will be high-level knowledge of financial statements (Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow), reasons for budgets and finance functions within your organisation, how businesses are judged financially and specific focus on fleet finance funding.
In terms of fleet finance funding, the delegates will learn how to calculate a lease rental, understand all fleet finance products and why these products are best to use in particular circumstances.
Products covered include Contract Hire, Contract Purchase, Finance Lease, Salary Sacrifice, Outright Purchase, Personal Leases and Employee Car Ownership Schemes.
- Business Structures & Sources of Finance
- Company Finance & Accounts & Cash Flow
- Business Economics & Asset Management
- Profit Planning
- Using Financial Information & Financial Systems
- Departmental Finance, Budgets & Budgetary Control
- Funding Options for Car Fleets
- Developed knowledge and understanding of the financial environment in which fleets operate
- Improved financial efficiency for your vehicle fleet, and that of your customers
- Increased awareness of funding options to enable better decisions and application in the Fleet market place.
- Insightful and agile approach to a rapidly developing market.