The AFP is delighted to announce the following dates as part of its events calendar for 2022:
- 16 Feb – Webinar: Alternative Forms of Transport Usage in your Fleet Policy
- 16 Mar – Webinar: Tax Year End Hints & Tips/ Future of BIK post 2024/25
- March – Members’ industry seminar
- March – Members’ Lunch*, London, sponsored by Volvo.
- 20 Apr – Webinar: Dealer Standards Launch (Mini Webinar)
- 18 May – Annual Conference. Register here.
- 15 Jun – Webinar: Leadership & Fleet Academy Training Course & Content Overview
- Sept – Members’ Lunch* – North
- 21 Sept – Webinar: Grey Fleet Management
- October – Members’ industry seminar
- 16 Nov – Webinar: CAZ and Road Tolling – managing cost & operations
- November – Members’ Lunch* – Midlands
* luncheons are available for Fleet Operators only as they are networking events.
More details to follow and all events are subject to change, depending on the government guidelines regarding restrictions.
If you’d like more information about the events, please get in touch with the AFP admin office.