This course is recommended for anyone who is new to the Fleet industry or developing in their role, and is suitable for both Fleet Operators and Fleet Support Providers.
You may have direct responsibility for the fleet operation or involvement as an HR or Finance team member, or work in a customer facing role for a service provider.
It is also a helpful refresher for those returning to a fleet role, who wish to bring their knowledge and skills up to date in an ever-changing market place.
Self-paced online learning.
We recommend allocating around 12 hours of study to complete this course, but this will vary from learner to learner.
There is an optional role-based assignment available in this course for an additional cost of £50. This is payable upon completing the course prior to submitting the assignment, to arrange this contact - [email protected]
Learners would need to put aside an additional 3 hours to complete this assignment. The assignment will be marked by our assessor and an AFP certificate issued on successful completion.
We are here to help, so please do get in touch during your course if you have a question or would appreciate some support!
- Evolution of fleet vehicle management
- Understanding alternative vehicle fuels
- Key elements of a vehicle fleet policy
- Vehicle manufacturers and distribution
- Vehicle supply and disposal options
- Managing vehicle assets
Course attendees will be able to:
- Understand the evolution and landscape of fleet vehicle management
- Identify the key competence standards that apply to effective and efficient fleet vehicle management and administration
- Define the main elements contained in a fleet policy
- Describe the scope of fleet vehicle management, its challenges and future considerations
- Identify the various methods of fleet funding and their application
- £99 course fee - members
- £149 course fee - non members
You do not need to join as a member to purchase this course, but with membership starting at £99 we would encourage you to find out more about our membership benefits.
If you wish to take part in the job-based assignment and have this work marked by our assessor (and receive the certificate) then you need to be a member. You can undertake the course and make this decision at any time. There is an additional fee of £50 to mark the assignment and issue an AFP certificate.
If you are ready to get started you can book here and pay for your course today and we'll send you a personal login ID to gain access to your online learning.
We are here to answer any queries so please get in touch with questions about the course, before you book or once you have started your course. It might be online learning but our team have a wealth of experience in fleet vehicle management and are happy to support your development.
The Introductory Certificate Programme is available in a single format as an On-Line training solution and involves circa 12 hours of study, with the option to 'park' and resume as required.